The annual ARMA conference is one of the largest events in the block management sector, attracting over 600 industry professionals each year. You’ll find our team throughout the day at Stand 8 in the main plaza networking area.
ARMA Conference 2018 – Agents for change
This year’s ARMA Conference will be held on Thursday 18th of October at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
The theme ‘Agents for change’ will be addressing the most pressing issues facing the sector – repercussions of the Grenfell tragedy, regulation of managing agents and leasehold reform.
They’ll be over 28 exhibitors showcasing the latest solutions to help block managers, as well as leading industry organisations including Flat Living, RICS, IRPM and News on the Block. The conference also features leading industry speakers from organisations including PM Legal Services, Arden Chambers, ARMA, Winckworth Sherwood, Mainstay Group, SAY Property Consulting, amongst others. As a technology supplier, we’re looking forward to James Dearsley’s after lunch talk about how proptech will impact the sector.
Key info at a glance
- Visit us: Stand 8, -1 Plaza Level
- Attending: Matthew Smith and Warren Campbell-Johnson
- At our stand: Demo both Propman’s new Web User Interface and the Propman Survey App or find out more about how our software helps leading block managers to run their businesses. Existing Propman users can also speak to their account manager
- Date/Time: 10:00am – 17:00pm, Thursday 18th October
- Location: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge