The annual IRPM Seminar is one of the most well-attended events in the block management industry, attracting leading industry speakers and professionals every year. As proud sponsors, our team will be available in the main plaza networking area throughout the event.
IRPM Annual Seminar 2019
The residential management sector is going through big changes. New laws, new codes, new qualifications, new regulation and new best practice, all make for a challenging time for those in the industry. This year’s programme will cover all of the key changes and topics will include:
- The Law Commission – crystallises its thinking
- Government moves on regulation, code of practice and your qualifications
- “It’s the economy stupid!” Where now for UK plc?
- “What does all this mean for my agency and for me?”
- Essential updates and “need-to-knows”
This year’s Conference will be held on Thursday 13th June at Queen Elizabeth II Centre.
Key info at a glance
- Visit us: The main plaza networking area
- Attending: Matthew Smith, Sales Manager and Warren Campbell-Johnson, Business Development Executive
- At our stand: Learn about our all-in-one property management and accounting software, Propman. Demo both Propman’s new Web User Interface and the Propman Survey App. Existing Propman users can also speak to their account manager
- Date/Time: Time TBC, Thursday 13th June
- Location: Queen Elizabeth II, Westminster
- Social media following: @irpmonline or #IRPMsem